Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 24 – Something that makes you cry

There are lots of things that make me cry.
I'm kind of a boob.
No, really. I cry A LOT.
My husband teases me about it, but I believe that there is nothing wrong with a good cry.

Anyway, something that makes me cry...

I cry the most often when I feel the Spirit touch my heart. When God tells me that something is true or when my testimony grows just a little bit more, tears fall from my eyes

I cry when I see someone I love suffer, and there's nothing I can do about it.

I cry during movies.

I cry when I listen to "Probably Wouldn't Be This Way" by LeAnn Rimes. I think I cry during this song because if Bryan ever left this earth without me, this song would perfectly personify how I would feel. When I have nightmares about Bryan dying (which for some reason happen a lot), this song plays in the background. (Yes, my dreams have background music. DON'T HATE!)

1 comment:

  1. I cried watching "The Last Song" last weekend and I cry when I listen to "Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood"

    I cry alot to haha. I cry when i listen to gospel songs and, when i attended church, i cried sometimes too. but when i got older not so much when i was younger

    ReplyDelete