Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 16 – Your first kiss

Oh wow.

This is an interesting and embarrassing story...

I was 14 years old. It was at my best friend's 15th birthday shindig. Nicole lives in the boonies--literally. The roads out there are all dirt. Anyway, so one of her neighbors was invited to the party and so she drove there in a little golf cart. We had all been in the front yard. It was nice weather, so we had been listening to music, jumping on the trampoline, and just having a ball!
Anyway, my "boyfriend", Miki (pronounced "Mikey") was invited (obviously! we were DATING!) So, we were enjoying the fun and hanging out, and I didn't want to stand anymore, so we had a seat in the golf cart with my friend Jessica. Next thing I knew, Miki and I were alone in the golf cart and in the yard. it literally came outta NOWHERE.
I looked up at Miki to see if he wanted to go inside and -- BAM! He laid one on me.
I remember leaning back after and just walking inside. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face so EVERYONE knew what had happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment