Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 04 – What you ate today 


What did I eat TODAY?!!!

Well, it's honestly doing to be what I ate YESTERDAY, because by the time I got home from my festivities, it was super late and I was a zombie.

Anyway, for breakfast, I totally WOLFED down a bowl of Berry Colossal Crunch! It was short, but I enjoyed every second.

While I was at work, I ate a couple of crackers to keep my stomach from screaming at me before lunch. And then, I had leftover pizza for lunch from the night before. Again, I WOLFED it because we were pretty busy at the store most of the day.

Then, Bryan and I went on a date with our friends Andy and Tye. We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory! I had never eaten there before, so I was pretty excited. I had a salad, sourdough bread, tortellini with alfredo sauce (soooo good!), and spamoni ice cream; chocolate, cherry, and pistachio. It was pretty freakin' delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment