Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 13 – This week

Well... This week is like half over.

Yesterday was our first Valentine's Day. And I have the sweetest husband ever :) I love him so much.

I started off my day with Zumba (it ROCKED) and I gave Bryan his present. I got him a little card and a heart full of gummy treats! He was pretty happy for that :) Then, we went our seperate ways for work. About half way through my shift, a man carrying flowers and chocolates walked in and asked for me. I couldn't help but blush and smile when he handed them to me. The bouquet was gorgeous and the chocolates were amazing! And my cute hubby wrote me a sweet little note :)

I came home and he was doing homework. So, I blogged, watched Pride and Prejudice, and then got a little dolled up for that night.We went to the mall and wandered a little bit, just to pass the time. Then, Bryan took me to Panda Express! I was so excited because I've been CRAVING it for about 2 weeks now! Oh, I was happy :)

We took it home and ate it while we watched Social Network (my new favorite movie). It was perfect. I love him so much.

The rest of this week is just filled with work and more Zumba. But, amazingly, I do not work this weekend! ha ha! I'm super excited to just HAVE A WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment