Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 15 – Your dreams

I don't have much when it comes to dreams. When I look back on my life to see if I have/had any, It seems like I'm more of a "Live for what I got" type of person. But I do have one dream that I know has never changed.

I want to be a mom.

As cliche as it is, I do! I feel like it's the most innate part of me, this feeling. I've always wanted to have kids, to raise them, and to help them find who they are as individuals. This is one thing that my husband tells me that he really loves about me. I'm not career driven, I'm family driven. Yes, if I have to work I want to do something that I love which is why I'm getting a degree, but I would much rather stay at home and be a homemaker/wife/mom. It seems so much more satisfying. To me, anyway.

I guess another dream (or I guess something I've always imagined doing but don't necessarily have the guts to get together) is being a performer. I love the arts so much and I've always loved singing and dancing and being in front of an audience. It's exhilarating and exciting and it just makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. i'm excited about both of this things also. =] i too dont think i could gather the guts to perform. lol. but i am attending culinary school. and i love to bake and cook....so if i ever decide to be a stay at home mom i'll be one heck of a chef right? =]

    ReplyDelete