Sunday, December 18, 2011
I'm honestly kinda missing you. Although, I am very appreciative of the break, I am getting so antsy to find out my final grades and what the jurors said during my jury. You can understand why I feel like I'm getting an ulcer due to stress.
Ready for Winter Semester
Thank you for being "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year." I needed to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol the other day. It made me quite happy.
I don't know what to say with you.
On my last leaf
There are so many this year! I'm so excited to give/receive you! Really, I think I did good this year for Bryan.
Dear Mom and Dad,
I miss you.
Dear Michael McLean,
Thank you for writing The Forgotten Carols. They make the Christmas season that much more for us. Truly.
Bryan and Kelsey
ps. I love my new plaque
Dear Hunger Games,
I'm sorry we haven't met until recently. I'm glad we're friends.
Friday, December 16, 2011
I just love it and the message it gives. It's like in How the Grinch Stole Christmas when the Grinch realizes that "Maybe Christmas, perhaps, is a little bit more."
When Christmas first came...
It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes, or bags!
It came with a simple babe, wrapped in swaddling clothes. It came with angels singing on the most high, "Joy to the world, the Lord is come!"
It continues to come with charity, the pure love of Christ. As we give our hearts to others in service, we give to our Father in Heaven and our Savior.
Happy 9 days til Christmas.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Hello Family and Friends!
We decided to keep things simple this year and just give you the highlights of what was our 2011:
- We took our first Family Picture! (Of course, this is a highlight mostly for Kelsey, but it's going to stay on here anyway)
- Instead of doing something normal, we spent a morning in the air for our first anniversary. Yep, we went hot air ballooning!
- The wedding of the year! We were the Best Man and Bride's Matron to Bryan's brother, Matthew, and his wonderful bride, Leah. What an honor it was! We love them so much!
- Kelsey joined the community theatre scene and was a featured dancer in the SCERA Shell Theatre’s production of Aida.
- As much as we loved Wymount, we needed a change of scenery. So, we moved to Orem.
- Bryan spent a whole night filming the Gethsemane scene for our Church's New Testament Project. Poor soul, his life is so hard.
- Battlescars, camo, and a new gun later, we have become paintball enthusiasts.
- Kelsey got her Associate's degree in the summer and is now on campus at Utah Valley University. She's loving being able to sing again. . . And not taking online courses!
- We went to Yellowstone for the T. Family Reunion. This being Kelsey’s first time at the National Park, it became quite the event. Not to mention the great company!
- Thanksgiving was spent in sandals, shorts, and 75 degree weather. Arizona treated us well while we ate, sang songs, watched movies, and shot some guns with Kelsey’s family.
As many things highlight our year, there is one thing that will always highlight our lives: Our Savior, Jesus Christ. We wish you all a wonderful holiday and pray for the best of the New Year!
Bryan and Kelsey