Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 01 – Introduce yourself with pictures and words

Hey-O!



My name is Kelsey.
My husband is Bryan.
And together... We make one dang cute couple ;)
I love him terribly. He's my best friend, greatest mentor, and better half. He's the best, to put it simply :)

Enough about my cute hubby.

I'm number 8 of 9 kids. I'm convinced my mother is a saint.


I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and PROUD OF IT! I love the gospel! I love my Savior, Jesus Christ! I love my Father in Heaven who blesses me INFINITELY!


I love music; singing makes me who I am. I also love to dance. It kinda makes me who I am. I love performing in every way. I did plays all growing up, I was in choir from the time I was 9 all through college, and I taught dance, took classes in school, attended at a studio, and was on the dance line all through high school. I hope that what I have is a healthy addiction to the stage.


Now, I'm just going to blabber a little bit about myself: I really like studying history--as in, biblical history. I took 2 years of Old Testament and wished there were more OT classes I could take. It's weird, I know. I really like food, but don't like eggplant. I'm half Latin (1/4 Puerto Rican, 1/4 Castillian), but no one believes me. I taught myself how to read. I hate math. I'm not as old as you think I am. Trust me. I tolerate my job, but I'm waiting patiently for the day when I can say, "I'm taking my maternity leave! FOREVER!" I really want kids. I love my husband. A lot. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment