Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 20 – This month


This month is FEBRUARY! Full of love and movies! Two of my favorite things! :) lol
But really, I think that's pretty much what this month was for me.

Bryan makes movies. And I love making movies with him (although I've only done 2, it's still a BLAST).
Anyway, because of his passion for making films, we watch A LOT of movies! Which is fun for me! I love cuddling up on the couch with him and watching a good film.
So, because of the Golden Globes, SAG's, and Academy Awards, we've been doing research and watching films that have been nominated. It's been a BLAST!

And then there was Valentine's Day. This was technically our first because Bryan was out of town last year over the holiday. It was pretty special and SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment