Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time to just be THANKFUL :)

I thought I would start of this Thanksgiving week by expressing open gratitude

I'm grateful for:
  • My life
  • My cute hubby
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My bed
  • My zebra print bedspread :)
  • My homemade bows (that I want to make more of)
  • My bathroom
  • My new curling iron
  • My job
  • My books
  • Stay-at-home date night
  • Seeing movies with my friends
  • Having totally awesome girlfriends
  • The temple
  • My calling
  • My visiting teaching companion
  • My visiting teach-ee's
  • The Ensign
  • President Thomas S. Monson
  • The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
  • My bishop and his wife :)
  • My baptismal covenants
  • The opportunity to worship freely
  • Prayer
  • Fasting
  • Scripture study
  • Music
  • Goals
  • Treats
  • Make-shift meals that end up being really tasty
  • Communication by email and facebook (it's dumb, I know, but I am grateful for it)
  • What I believe to be true: God lives, Jesus is the Christ and the Savior of the world. His atonement makes it possible for all things such as eternal families, forgiveness, the priesthood, and so many other things that come through Him. The Holy Ghost resides with us, in our worthiness, and guides us to do what is right. I love my Father in Heaven. Lately I have seen his hand in my life and realized that he knows me by name.
That's just a small list, but I think that's all I can put into words right now.

Bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment