Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's hard to be happy today.

My high school dance coach had a little girl. Her name was Savanna. She was so beautiful and was 7 months old. Now she's gone. I wish I could hug Tabby. I wish I could be with her right now.

It's times like these that I wish I could cry out my testimony to everyone that I love, but it's times like these when it's scary for me. So, I'm saying now that I know that God lives and he loves ALL his children. I know that those children who leave this life before the age of accountability are sent straight to His side to be in His comfort until their parents come in righteousness to raise them. I know that families can be forever through the atonement of Jesus Christ and through the sealing power of the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment