Saturday, June 23, 2012

A New Life Started and 2 Years Celebrated (lots of pics!)

Exactly 1 month before my 2 year anniversary, one of my best friends from BYU-Idaho got married in the Denver, CO LDS Temple
It was a crazy, action-packed weekend
I will never wax... AGAIN!
All in all, it was nice to be with my best friends for 5 days
We're pretty stylish

Waiting to go inside.

The bride and groom when they came out of the temple

Yep. That's us.


One of the best families EVER!

Mama D :)

The bridal party




Kiah got a free donut from Krispy Kreme because she just got married!

I kind of LOVED their outfits. These boys are STUDS!


I was quite jealous of the photographer's golashes


Kiah drew the chalk pictures 

The pinwheel arch - made by Kiah and her momma. This is where they greeted their guests.

My blown-out pic of our lunch box treats! It was so cute!


Cute little favors (I won the '80's "Don't Forget the Lyrics!" game)
Then, exactly a month later, Bryan and I celebrated 2 years by doing sealings in the Timpanogos Temple

The following Saturday, we had (what we affectionately called) our
anniversary day!
We went to the Grand America hotel for breakfast
That's a milk chocolate mustache!

Took an adventure at the Salt Lake City Library

We climbed all the way down from the rooftop!
 Ventured around the Planetarium (which is FREE, btw!)
I always knew Bryan wasn't from around here...

Goodbye, Earth! I'm gonna go live on the moon!

This is why I wanna move to the moon.
 And we SHOPPED! Well, I shopped. I love City Creek.
I'm trying to be my idol [Audrey Hepburn] in this picture.
Too bad City Creek doesn't have a Starbucks :(
So much fun. So exhausting. Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. SOOO CUTE! SO MANY PICTURES! LOVE THEM!!! :D

    <3 <3 Kiah

    ReplyDelete