Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm supposed to be grocery shopping

But instead I'm blogging.... It's a good thing Wal Mart is open 24 hours...

Anyway, yesterday was Father's day.

I feel like it should been like "Priesthood Appreciation Day"

I love my husband.
My 21st birthday gift - Mary Poppins!
I'm just so grateful to have him in my life.
He's my best friend.
He's a wonderful example.
He's an amazing friend.
He's a talented film maker.
He's a gifted singer.
He's one of the most driven people I've ever met.
He's a very uplifting person.
He has a relationship with our Father in Heaven.
He has a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

He is my saving grace, my best friend. The father of our future children (no, I'm not pregnant).

Anyway, happy father's day to my wonderful husband. 

I love you most.

No comments:

Post a Comment