Sunday, December 18, 2011

How 'bout a Mailbag to end the week?

Dear School,
I'm honestly kinda missing you. Although, I am very appreciative of the break, I am getting so antsy to find out my final grades and what the jurors said during my jury. You can understand why I feel like I'm getting an ulcer due to stress.
Sincerely,
Ready for Winter Semester

Dear Christmas,
Thank you for being "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year." I needed to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol the other day. It made me quite happy.
Yours,
Kelsey

Dear Work,
I don't know what to say with you.
Sincerely,
On my last leaf

Dear Presents-under-the-tree,
There are so many this year! I'm so excited to give/receive you! Really, I think I did good this year for Bryan.
Love,
Kelsey

Dear Mom and Dad,
I miss you.
Love,
Your Daughter

Dear Michael McLean,
Thank you for writing The Forgotten Carols. They make the Christmas season that much more for us. Truly.
Love,
Bryan and Kelsey
ps. I love my new plaque
http://www.forgottencarols.com/latest-products/decorative-wooden-plaques/

Dear Hunger Games,
I'm sorry we haven't met until recently. I'm glad we're friends.
Love,
can't-get-my-mind-off

1 comment: