Sunday, December 5, 2010

So it's official...

Won't be going back to AZ for Christmas :( Sad day...

But I'm looking on the bright side:
ALL of Bryan's family is going to be here for Christmas!!! WOOT-DIGGITY!!! I really do love my in-laws. I especially miss Bryan's sister and her hubby. We spent a lot of time with them when we were dating in Idaho and now we don't get to see them much, so it's always so much fun when they come down!!!

Also, my whole family won't be together this year, anyway. I mean, Aubrey's fam isn't going because she doesn't want to travel while 8 months pregnant, and I think one of my other sisters is with her in-laws this year, too (not sure which, but I thought I heard something along those lines).

ANYWAY, total change of subject.

My last post was short.
I spent most of Friday night bawling my eyes out.
Partly because I couldn't sleep (didn't end up falling asleep until about 4 a.m.), but the rest was because I got REEEEEALLLY homesick :( Not a happy place to be. It was like I reached the tipping point that night and it just overwhelmed me! Like... Oh, I don't know... There are really no words that can describe it. It overwhelmed me so much that it made me sick on Saturday and I ended up leaving work early because I felt like I was going to throw up or pass out.
Then I came home.
Red faced and dry-eyed because there were no more tears...
Bryan pulled me to the couch and told me to tell him about it.

And I went loose.

Bawled, again, for hours.


But I am so grateful for my husband. He really does complete me. He helped me look at my problems from the outside and really assess what I was feeling.
I love him so much :)

One of my favorite songs that I like to sing to Bryan when he's discouraged.
I almost sang it at our luncheon, but I knew I was going to ball when I gave my speech, so I just decided to fight my tears with just words and not with song lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment