Thursday, December 16, 2010

I can't help but think I don't deserve this

I feel like God is blessing Bryan and I so much.

Most of the time, I feel like I don't deserve it.

But then it reminds me that I have an all-knowing, kind, generous, and loving Heavenly Father who truly wants the best for me.

I feel like every day I have something new to thank Him for. I fall on my knees and with tears, I thank Him for how wonderful and gracious He is.

I got my promotion yesterday. The extra money that I will be making will allow Bryan and I to go on a little trip for our 1 year anniversary AND I will probably be able to pay for school.

I found out that I will be able to apply for graduation in the summer.

He's looking out for me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is excited about the promotion and also about graduating!

    ReplyDelete