Sunday, December 19, 2010

Change

Well, Bryan was denied from BYU's film program.
I cried.
My husband held me, and I cried.

I used to like moving... And change... But after living in Arizona for so many years and then living in Idaho for so many years, and now starting to get used to Provo... I'm not liking change so much anymore.

But Bryan may not stay at BYU.
I may not get accepted to BYU.

do we go back to Idaho?
Do we move to Salt Lake?
Do we try Southern Utah?
Do we just make a movie?
Do we write our book?
Do I go back to school?
What will we study?
Where will we go?

While I cried, I just sat in my state of confusion. I didn't really think about anything; I just cried.
But then, I leaned forward and said a silent prayer: "Father, I'm trusting you. We'll pray and ponder and study out our options, but I am trusting you to take care of us until then."
I felt peace come over me.
Even in all my confusion and worry, God still came though and touched my heart. He always does.
I know God lives and that Jesus is the Christ. They love us so much. I pray for their protection and for their forgiveness daily, so that I can try and become more like them.

So, like I said, we may be moving soon. We may not. At this point, I don't really know what God has in store for us or why we are here, but I'm trusting Him.
At this point, I kind of hope that we don't have to move. I like our little apartment and I will miss our friends that we have grown close to. But, I guess I could find that enjoyment in change that I used to have. Change is good. Maybe we just need change.

No comments:

Post a Comment