Wednesday, May 23, 2012

In Loving Memory

The first final that I took was the scariest one of all:

Group Piano I 

A B- is failing in this course, so obviously I was intimidated.

But Dr. Hansen was always there to remind me that I was working hard and doing my best.

A few weeks ago, Dr. Hansen gave birth to a beautiful  baby girl. But, it was because of that birth, she died of infection.

Her husband is now left with their 3 children to raise on his own, without a job.

I don't have much to give, but I'm giving. 

I ask if you have a moment, to take a look at this blog. Read her story. Make a donation.

If you don't have the means to donate, that's okay.

Take the challenge that Dr. Hansen's sweet sister-in-law gives:  post about it.

Any and all "donations" help.

As most of you know, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, otherwise known as the Mormon Church. Dr. Alice Hansen was also a member.

One of the defining beliefs in our religion lies with our temples. There, we know that families are sealed for time and all eternity. Not til death do us part. 
So, even now, as many people are mourning and suffering over Alice's death, there is some comfort.
We will see her again.
She will be with her husband and children again in the eternities.


_ _ _ _ 
If you have any questions about the temple or our beliefs in eternal families, please feel free to send me a message, post a comment, or give me a call. 
Or, you can visit www.lds.org or www.mormon.org. 
You can also contact the local LDS missionaries in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment