Thursday, May 3, 2012

The First Half of the First Week of May

aka The Half of the First Week of H-E-DOUBLEHOCKEYSTICKS!

Sunday was just a rundown of the madness that would be this week.
Monday wasn't too bad. Not extraordinary, but not unbearable.
Tuesday I got the flu. yay.
Wednesday I got my hours shortened at work not just for that day but for Thursday also.
Thursday I found out that I won't be able to attend an amazing opportunity to get private German lied coaching from an amazing German soprano because of Wednesday's problems and a shift mix-up.

So far, this week has basically been crap. In small words.

But here's to better things:

This morning, I'm having breakfast with my amazing friends from school as a "Hoorah to the end of the semester! Here's to a wonderful summer!" send off. Nothing like food and giggling with your friends for a few hours to make your worries go away.
Tonight, I'll get off work and still have time to make it to the ward party. Again, hanging out with my friends at a carnival: not too bad.
Friday night, Bryan and I will prep for our crazy weekend. Hopefully, I'll have pictures and lots of stories to share about that.

Less than a WEEK til I go to Colorado for my best friend's wedding.
Three days til I see my mommy :)

Until next time, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment