Monday, September 5, 2011

Why, hello there!

WOW.

You'd think that Bryan and I moved across town, started school, and haven't had a moment's sit down in like 3 weeks...
GAH!

As you can tell, it's been a mad house around this little family's home (no, I'm not announcing anything besides the craziness that is my life).

We moved. Yes, we're in our new apartment. Oakhurst is treating us pretty well :) Although, I'm not super fond of the rust stains on the counter in my guest bathroom ***grumblegrumblegrumble*** I am super happy with pretty much everything else! The first night here, Bryan and I laid in the bed and were just gazing at how enormous our new master bedroom was. And yes, I just said master bedroom! 2 Bed, 2 Bath, one HUGE APARTMENT! At least, compared to Wymount it is much bigger :)

School is... Awesome. Yes, I just used school and awesome in the same sentence. I love being in school, strange as it is. And I love being able to sing all the time again. I also love the fact that I'm getting exercise every day! I've been riding my little beach cruiser to and from school everyday. It is tiring (especially after riding uphill and then having to run up 4, sometimes 5 flights of stairs before getting to class) but it feels good.

Bryan is living the dream! The MPS (Motion Picture Studio) is shooting the Goshen stuff right now and he's gotten to go on set once already! It was his first night shoot and they shot the Gethsemane scene. I'm so jealous! It was so good for him, though. Like I said, He is living the dream!

Other than that things have been pretty normal around here. I'll be posting about my birthday soon. But not today. For now, that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment