Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Post #101. How 'bout an A-Z!


I saw this on I Believe in Unicorns and thought it would be fun to do for my second post in the triple digits :)


The Misses

Age: 21
Bedsize: Queen
Chores that you hate: Making the bed. I know, I'm crazy.
Dogs: I want a puppy
Essential start to your day: listening to music
Favorite color: hot pink!
Gold or Silver: silver
Height: 5’6” ish...
Instruments you play: piano, percussion
Job title: Asst. Manager
Kids: not yet
Live: O-town, UT
Mother’s Maden Name: Thompson
Nicknames: Kels, Kelser Belser, Kelsey Gracie (to Bryan)
Overnight hospital stays: Uhhhh never?
Pet peeves: The word "like" being overly used.
Quote from a movie or tv show: "Hot dog to hot dog bun ratio: Why for the love of mustard are there never enough buns?!" Mr. Magorium rocks.
Right or Lefty: right-handed
Siblings: 5 sister, 3 brothers
Time you wake up: about 7 AM
Underwear: I don't understand this one... But I wear them, yes...
Vegetable you hate: eggplant.
What makes you run late: my husband...
X-Rays You’ve Had: The ones from the dentist. My wrist. And my pelvic region... Awkward. Moving on.
Yummy food you make: I back cakes like NOBODY you have ever met :)
Zoo Animal: Hippopotamus

The Mister
Age: 24
Bedsize: Queen
Chores that you hate: I don't mind doing chores.
Dogs: Had them growing up, and want them when our kids grow up
Essential start to your day: showering
Favorite color: Blue
Gold or Silver: silver
Height: 6'
Instruments you play: violin, a little piano
Job title: Camera Room Assistant
Kids: not yet
Live: O-town, UT
Mother’s Maden Name: O'Toole
Nicknames: Bry, Big Ol' Bry, (insert last name here), Honey-baby (by Kelsey)
Overnight hospital stays: None
Pet peeves: Facebook
Quote from a movie or tv show: "What you do in life echoes in eternity." --Gladiator
Right or Lefty: right-handed
Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother
Time you wake up: about 9 AM
Underwear: I don't understand this one... But I wear them, yes...
Vegetable you hate: asparagus, zuccini
What makes you run late: Getting ready
X-Rays You’ve Had: Catscan.
Yummy food you make: I don't cook
Zoo Animal: cheetah or elephants

3 comments:

  1. I hate making the bed too!!!!! I love it when the bed is made, but making it is pure torture!!!
    My husband makes me run late to work because I just want to stay in bed and cuddle!!! :(
    Bryan's 6" tall? ;) hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I'm going to have to do this as well. I love listening to your music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should tell Bryan that he's crazy for not liking zuccini. I have a zuccini cassaroll recipe that he will die for!!

    ReplyDelete