Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh man. Update. Much needed.

It's been a while since I've been on. I know I'm terrible, but HEY! I have a life, too!!! Not that I'm telling people who blog regularly that they don't have lives because then they wouldn't have anything to blog about. Right. Anyway.

So, Update:
Bryan got the job at LDS Motion Picture Studios! WOOT DIGGITY!!! It's just been fabulous and stinkin' amazing for him (and for me because now he has something he likes to do and he's not complaining as much. Poor guy, I didn't put up with it very well). He works in the camera/equipment check-out room where he basically does what I just said: checks out cameras/equipment. BUT, lucky for him, he works under the DP -- that's Director of Photography; took me about a week or so to figure it out, so I thought I'd clarify to those that were reading so you wouldn't have to look at that sentence a million time's trying to figure out what "DP" meant. You're welcome.
ANYWAY, so George is DP which means if he needs help on set, my cute hubby gets to go and help. YEAH! WAY COOL! He's gotten to go on set twice already and it's just been awesome for him and he's in heaven on those days. I love him so much.

I took tours at both UVU and BYU and I haven't really gotten a good idea about either school. I'm planning on meeting with advisors soon and then I hope to decide which school I'd rather go to. I plan on trying out for scholarships in the winter and hopefully that will pull and whether or not I get accepted. If I don't, then I'll just continue working and supporting my cute hubby until I get another opportunity to go to school (whenever that will be).

I had the most wonderful experience last week that made me realize how important it is to have faith in our savior, Jesus Christ. He will take care of us. It isn't a matter of maybe, but a matter of, "Am I going to let him suffer more than he already has by doubting him?" God takes care of all his children. We need to have faith and know that the atonement is real. We need to believe Christ when he says, "Take my yoke upon thee, and I shall give thee rest." I can do anything through the mercy and love of God and Christ. They love me and they help me continue on through life.

Now, PICTURES!!! They're like, really late, but here they are!
Disneyland! Day 1 of Honeymoon


Disneyland, Day 2!

LA temple, Day 4


One of Bryan's pictures from on set for the extended scenes of "Joseph Smith: the Prophet"




Sorry for those of you who wanted to see pics of my bike. Apparently, our camera erased ALL of the pictures from my birthday. Yes, ALL of them. :( *sniffles......

1 comment: