Monday, September 6, 2010

Burton is here! (And other news)

Well, my new nephew was born this morning! WELCOME TO THE WORLD, BURTON RILEY! Man, I already love him and I've only seen a picture of him on my phone! He has my side's nose. Classic trait of all my nieces and nephews. And he's got a little bit of DARK hair. I can't wait to see him in person! Which probably won't be until like... Next year, but I'm still super excited!
Well, My birthday is coming up on Thursday. I know Bryan got me shoes, but I honestly have no idea what they might be... And then on Saturday, there was a big box dropped off on our doorstep. And I mean, BIG. It's almost as tall as I am!!! I honestly have no idea what it could be. And, when I don't know what things are, I get worried. Yeah, I'm worried. But if I have no idea, I almost get scared because I don't know if I'll like it or not... But I trust my sweet husband :)
So, I had this dream and I choreographed this AMAZING jazz dance to "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap (see my playlist). I want to make it REALITY! We'll see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment