Thursday, February 4, 2010

I guess it's been a while

Well, I've been working back at my old job from the summer for about a month now and my sweet fiance got a sales job this last week. We are now back in business! ha! I'm just glad that he has a job now. It was really taking a toll on him because he wasn't being the provider like the man is supposed to be. He really let loose when he spoke in church when he mentioned his job hunt. That day, three people asked for his resume and he had a job within the next 24 hours. God really does answer prayers.
We have 2 appointments to look at silk flowers. We figure that silk would be easier since I'll have my bridals a month ahead and then going back and forth from Arizona and Utah... It just makes it cheaper and easier on us.
I also should have my first fitting with my seamstress in the next week or so. I'm so glad that Gaye offered to do it. I'm just so excited to put it on and give it a feel. I was looking at pictures of Audrey Hepburn and I found a picture of her real wedding dress... Mine is almost exactly like hers! It made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment