Thursday, February 25, 2010

Counting my blessings yet again.

Today has been in all reality a GOOD day. Haven't had one of those in so long. I'm actually smiling. I cannot describe how happy I am. I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven for my life, my testimony, my family, and my friends. Work was very bearable today--I had plenty to do and left to do it. When I got out of work, I came home and wrote for an hour and I feel like I'm making progress. After that, Aub and I went to Kylie's rehearsal and we brought Bella so she could see the Jellicle Cats. She even got to go on stage and take pictures! It was so fun to see her belief in the reality of the show. Today was just... Good. I haven't had a day like this in a while.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see that. Viewmont always does such an awesome job with their productions. I'm glad you had such a good day.

    ReplyDelete