Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not much on my mind... NOT!

Well, I can't remember if I already told my blog... But I'll say it again if I already have... I'm engaged! And it's so stinkin' exciting/stressful/wonderful/scary!! There are so many emotions running through me. But when I'm with Bryan, I'm reminded why I said yes. He's so wonderful, kind, funny. He's my friend and my love and my priesthood holder who wants to take care of me and our future eternal family. There are so many things to be grateful for and so many more things to be happy about. I just love my life!
On the stressful side, I called the temple today and tried to book my date (June 12th!) and they said that they don't book that far in advanced! Really?!! Ugh, frustrating. I'm getting my date and time that I want. It's my day and I'm willing to be bridezilla. No lies. So I'm just going to call until they'll let me book the sealing room.
Well, my parents have been here for Christmas and I've been so spoiled and loving every minute of it. But any day now, they have to go back to Arizona. Not exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment