Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let the pampering BEGIN!

Me and my mom at my bridal shower

I'm starting to feel like a bride :)
Yesterday, I spent 2 hours at the nail salon. Foot and leg massage, salts on my feet, pedicure, and a full set of acrylic nails! Man, I felt like a princess. Then my sister (who is a cosmetologist and doing my hair for the wedding) did an emergency dying session and it turned out great! Then, she did my hair in the french roll I want for the wedding. It's amazing! I'm so excited!
Then, it was my bridal shower! Everyone came (except for one of my college friends *sniffle*) and it was so fun! We ate! We gabbed! We laughed! It was awesome! And I got some great gifts! Got my bowls and plates from Target, mixing bowls, a mixer, muffin pan, hot pads, shelves, and so much more! (I'm trying to recall these off the top of my head, so bear with me! lol)
It was so fun and I'm just so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment