Saturday, October 24, 2009

Untitled


This is my life.

I am a dancer, singer, actress, student, friend, sister, daughter, and most recently a lover. Even more than those, I am a lover of God and the things he gives me everyday. I'm a believer, a giver, a teacher, and a servant in His hands. I'm one who endures through pain, suffering, illness, loneliness, confusion, and doubt. Most of all, I endure though the times when there is 'no trial' - for that is the most gruesome trial of all. But I am also one who overcomes, when aided by faith.
I am a dreamer, a child at heart, a mother figure to some, a companion to others. To many, I am just another person.
But I can be of infinite worth, and I try to remember that with every step that I take. I can be more than this. That's what I'm striving for. That is what keeps me smiling everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment