Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm in love...

With Oakhurst Apartments :) lol

But really. Bryan and I have been apartment hunting for a little while, seeing as we live in BYU student housing currently and soon enough, we won't be BYU students anymore so we can't live here much longer....
We found a couple that we like. We saw one on Tuesday and their prices shot WAAYYYYY up. Yeah.
No bueno.
And all their fees and deposits and what-not are NON-REFUNDABLE!
Whaaaa?? Yeah.
L. A. M. E.

So... about $500 down the drain was pretty much out of the question.

When we first got to Oakhurst this morning, I wasn't too sure about it. But then she brought us to the "model home" apartment... And... I'm in love :)
It comes with storage, a porch, washer/dryer hookups, a HUGE bathroom, and a really good sized master bedroom. The second bedroom is pretty good sized as well, which means we may be getting another futon or a nice blow-up mattress for when people stay with us, that way they don't have to sleep in the living room. YE-YEAH!

Anyway. I am excited.
But, we're still considering just buying a condo.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment